[Magdalen] More USA Today.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:24:15 UTC 2016

...Whitewater and the email "scandal...

I would rather a public figure lie and keep it buried than try to lie
themselves out of a jam they were too stupid to plan cunningly enough to
keep it buried forever. There you have it from my POV.  I'm not so naive
that I think that very many people in DC or in state government are
honorable these days, but dishonorable and stupid is a very bad combo in my
book...  sigh

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr