[Magdalen] More USA Today.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 03:29:18 UTC 2016

I don't even think "honor" or "public service" are values held by
elected officials anymore, at least in Illinois. Yes, there are
exceptions, but there are too many who seem never to have imagined
holding these values and would laugh if asked about them. They see
public office as their chance to take, and they'll be very angry if
anyone calls them on it. It happens again and again here, with
politicians of all demographics. Crooked politicians are a diverse
bunch, I'll grant them that.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA