[Magdalen] A small, complete, Bible.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 13:21:18 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 7, 2016 at 11:23 PM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> I've been trying to find a Bible, complete with Apocrypha, that's 6" tall or less.  How old, notwithstanding.  Does anyone have any ideas?

I've got the Oxford NRSV with Apocrypha...same edition and size as the
one that is also available bound up with the BCP 1979. I can still
read the type size just fine and it's almost pocket-size (would be
rather heavy in a pocket, though). It's this one:

https://global.oup.com/academic/product/the-new-revised-standard-version-bible-with-apocrypha-pocket-edition-9780195288315?facet_narrowbyproducttype_facet=Print&facet_narrowbybinding_facet=Leather%20Binding&lang=en&cc=us

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA