[Magdalen] A small, complete, Bible.

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 15:04:12 UTC 2016

I love my KJV with Apocrypha. As I read the first lesson for this past
Sunday (to myself, at home), I burst into tears when Elijah presented
the revived son to his mother with the words, "See, thy son liveth."
Somehow that phrasing moved me more than any other.

Perhaps it's because the KJV seems beautifully florid and wordy but
catches us up with a direct phrase in good short Anglo-Saxon-derived
words.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA