[Magdalen] Now, THIS is good political news.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 8 15:22:27 UTC 2016

AP:

Donald Trump's media relationship with Joe Scarborough has gone from friendly to a full-on feud.

The MSNBC "Morning Joe" host, a former Republican congressman, on Wednesday ripped into Trump for acting like a "bush-league loser" and a bigot, and said he wouldn't support his candidacy.

"Don't use Hillary Clinton as a threat against me," Scarborough said, looking into the camera. "Don't use Hillary Clinton as an excuse, as a blank check to say racist things about people born in Indiana. No, Donald, you don't get to play in that way. I'm not scared of you."

Trump was a regular "Morning Joe" guest during the first few months of his campaign, and Scarborough boasted about taking his campaign seriously when others didn't. Critics wondered if the relationship was too friendly.

Trump responded with a tweet on Wednesday: "Nobody is watching @Morning_Joe anymore. Gone off the deep end — bad ratings."

"Morning Joe" was up 63 percent in viewers in May compared to May 2015, according to the Nielsen company.