[Magdalen] A small, complete, Bible.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Wed Jun 8 15:33:55 UTC 2016

>>>I've got the Oxford NRSV with Apocrypha...same edition and size as the
one that is also available bound up with the BCP 1979. I can still
read the type size just fine and it's almost pocket-size (would be
rather heavy in a pocket, though). It's this one:<<<

THAT, young man, is apparently as close to perfect as I'm gonna find, I think.  Thanks!

I note that Oxford doesn't offer one, but my searches hither and yon have NOT yielded a similar KJV version (meaning, size).  Before I order this one, I'll wait to see if anyone can point me to a KJV version....