[Magdalen] Guy Thing.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sat Jun 11 13:12:11 UTC 2016

My spouse has a new F-150 four door model.  He has always driven
a pickup trucks.  He's had all the USA truck  brands.  He was out doing some
grocery shopping at the local Wal Mart last night and had another of  those
guy things.  Several men walked up to the F-150, looked at the
interior through the windows, circled the vehicle and then proclaimed
"Great truck!"

I had a friend who always referred to pickup trucks as "p___s  extenders."
They are the male equivalent of "chick cars," I guess.

In any case, I've never experienced any of this in my routine four  door
sedans, and actually I'm not sure I'd want to.

David Strang.