[Magdalen] test

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 13:47:46 UTC 2016

I pretty much gave up on the flowerbeds because I couldn't get to them this
year....it rained so much that the grass overwhelmed them, and S/O couldn't
mow because every time he tried it was either raining or the ground was too
wet or soft. So what perennials bloomed, bloomed. Sometimes benign neglect,
or even outright neglect, for a year does not hurt things. I do have a
great flower and herb garden on the upper deck, where walnuts are no danger
and neither are deer or rodents. I may consider a tomato plant or two and
possibly cucumbers in a hanging basket next year, although watering can be
a problem.