[Magdalen] Most "Evangelicals"...

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jun 11 18:01:47 UTC 2016

>>>There is a difference between "evangelical", which relates to a
particylar theological approach, and "evangelism" or "evangelisation"
which is about spreading the Good News, which is what all Christians
should do.<<<

Having been one for my first 21 years, I know.  And I also know the last thing I wanted to do is evanglise.  Like my political friends called "Evangelicals".  I just don't like the term as applied to them, precisely because of what you say, that it should be part of all Christian life.