[Magdalen] Guy Thing.

Mahoney, W. Michael wmmah at stoneledge.net
Sun Jun 12 22:18:37 UTC 2016

On Sat, Jun 11, 2016 at 9:12 AM, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org> wrote:

> My spouse has a new F-150 four door model

That's a big truck!  If it's got an 8' bed, it is 6 1/2' longer than a
Prius.  It's a great truck.  I want one.

I drove 150's for about 20 years before I shifted down to a Toyota Takoma,
which has lot of advantages, the most important of which is that my wife
will drive it if there is no other alternative.

Trucks are an essential part of country living unless you also own a large,
old and grungy car and/or have good friends who own trucks.  Without a
truck, you end up with a lot of garbage in your back yard and no mulch on
your flower beds.  Without a truck, you have no tailgate on which to sit
when fishing in the pond.  Without a truck, you have to put your dirt wet
dog which has just been in that pond on your good leather upholstery.

Mike M

PS  Tractors with front loaders are also a country necessity.