[Magdalen] Mass nightclub shooting.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:36:48 UTC 2016

I didn't even have to look at the link to know where this was going, Molly. I didn't hear about the shootings until I was on my home from church, but as soon as I heard that statement about this being the worst shooting in US history, I thought, "Wait...what? What about the Indians?"  That's the arrogance of a privileged white perspective.