[Magdalen] Mass nightclub shooting.

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 22:40:18 UTC 2016

Well, whether it's considered an official act of terrorISM or not, it was clearly an act of terror.  If the shooter's father was right in his statement, what motivated this was extreme homophobia, and that classifies it as a hate crime as well.
Not that it really matters what we call it--50 people are dead and some 50 more are injured.