[Magdalen] Mass nightclub shooting.

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Jun 12 23:06:41 UTC 2016

grace>I thought, "Wait...what? What about the Indians?"

I had the same thought, and agree with your perspective remark... and then I
thought of what we are also doing to innocent victims in the countries we
are trying to 'help'.....  Lord have mercy.
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr