[Magdalen] America's Drunkest Cities

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:10:24 UTC 2016

Not nearly as bad as Wisconsin, Scott. If you look carefully at the stats,
the Wisconsin economy has gone downhill faster than that of just about any
state save possibly Kansas, which was already in the toilet. When Gov.
Doyle left office it was in pretty decent shape, but Walker and his cronies
have basically ruined it.