[Magdalen] America's Drunkest Cities

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 16:25:04 UTC 2016

Scott K >refusal  to compromise is still, astoundingly, the supreme
principle being adhered  to

What is it about fear and difficult times that in this generation seems to
bring out the worst in people? countries, states, relationships?

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr