[Magdalen] A strange prayer request.

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 16:10:21 UTC 2016

Even a close friendship would be very good. My Adam and his first wife had
established a decent relationship long after both their second marriages
crumbled, but he was too messed up for it ever to become anything else.
However, they did have their son in common. So best wishes to the three of
of you.