[Magdalen] cisgender???

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 17:56:36 UTC 2016

From: "ME Michaud" > Trans is across, over there (translate, transatlantic,
transparent,
> transmogrify)

transform?

I <heart> transmogrify - a phrase used frequently by my comic strip alter
ego Calvin and his sidekick Hobbs. : )

(I've heard cisgender shortened to this sound: sis)... and I've now had the
privilege of adding it to my personal spell-check

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr