[Magdalen] DioVA - Regions & Retreats

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 15:20:23 UTC 2016

Yes, Cady, Region 13 has always been cool!  Years ago, when I was fillng in at Delaplane, I attended their Clericus meetings.  Region 14, where I was for 9 years, is also geographically enormous--about 100 miles from top to bottom. Then you have places like Richmond, which has 3 regions in the same area, because the churches are so large. IMHO, it's time for the regions to be set up geographically, rather than by size of churches.