[Magdalen] My cell phone ["warning"]...

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Thu Jun 16 23:57:09 UTC 2016

Layer talk "just in case"?
I frequently see people holding phone in front of them to keep it away from ear and head - i.e. brain. I do have concerns about women carrying it in front or back pocket, especially teenagers. In that location it is up close and personal either side with their reproductive organs and that lifetime supply of eggs.... And this new to me Bluetooth device that wraps behind the neck with the speakers for speech and hearing resting on their college one area near the thyroid- and many people wear them 14-18 hours a day. I don't think that close up exposure as a constant can possibly be harmless

.02ingly
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

Not dangerous. Lawyer talk.