[Magdalen] reaching out to computer guru(s)

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Fri Jun 17 21:45:55 UTC 2016

I have a Canon scanner, which doesn't save them and open the "scan to"
program until you close the scanner application. Then the "scan to"
application (Photoshop in my case) automatically opens them. My Canon
scanner stores scans in My Pictures/MP Navigator EX/[date].

But, as Scott says, one needs to know what program you're using to scan them
in.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com