[Magdalen] reaching out to computer guru(s)

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 23:01:00 UTC 2016

mine has the three settings I mentioned :
save to a file (can designate)
sent it to an email (email automatically loads when scan is finished, with
the scan attached)
sent it to another software application (there is a drop down to select or
add to)

I'm tired today so left it at the third choice and did not look further,
figuring it would pop up somewhere when I was all finished (oh trusting,
ignorant soul that I can be when at the computer).  When it did not, I tried
to look for it in 'scans file', and finally went back to research the third
option above where I discovered it was set to a default called... can't find
that name any more because I changed the default to desktop as per SK's
suggestion. ANYWAY... when I did go to that location, when it was still on
my screen (the one I replaced), it opened a file that appeared to be
'code'... so who knows.  I'll try the dated file search, but think that the
info is unavailable.

thanks for all the input!
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com