[Magdalen] parochialism

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 12:18:15 UTC 2016

I worked at a Catholic hospital once. They had some sisters attached
directly to the hospital and they made pastoral visits, as well as checking
on the welfare of staff. They were absolutely wonderful! They were getting
old, though, and no replacements in sight. However, it is no longer a
Catholic hospital; it was bought by some godawful corporation and has since
been absorbed by another. Bleah.