[Magdalen] opinions on web based eye glasses???

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 21:11:57 UTC 2016

Reading backwards Ann - can you confirm the brand? And why do you buy new frames every year?
Lynn
Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 18, 2016, at 12:06 PM, Ann Markle <ann.markle at aya.yale.edu> wrote:

Lynn, I have bought my eyeglasses online from EyeBuy Direct for the past 5+
years.  I get trifocal progressive lenses, with the "darkening feature" (is
this also called progressive?).  I save at least $150-200.  I use the
rimless titanium frame.  I've been totally satisfied with them.  The
distance between pupils wasn't included in my prescription, and it was
necessary for a correct fit/focus.  I was told I could only get this from
the optician who fitted my frames.  I called the in-person, in-office
optometrist I used last time (years before) and got that measurement.  They
warned me that "it could have changed," but it was fine, despite my 80-lb
weight loss.  I've been highly satisfied with my on-line experience, and
the savings is amazing.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY