[Magdalen] In the weeds

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jun 19 17:48:16 UTC 2016

The day before yesterday I dug a modest pond, 100 gallons,  and now have
a good geyser of water gushing upward.  It draws the eye and makes a
goodly sound.  A garden must have water!  Or at least any garden of mine
must.  The pump is sitting in a submerged large decorative Chinese bowl
that was a wedding present back in the day.  I'm very fond of it.  It
has a well-decorated outside, lots of scrollwork, and inside it has
fancy goldfish swimming on the white field.  A nice artifact that, after
all these years,  has finally come into its own.  See?  You can never
get rid of anything ....

vcccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccf  (Archie's little feet)

Marion, a pilgrim    ... today my sail I lift ....