[Magdalen] Hidden Gems.

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 18:15:57 UTC 2016

"Christ and Saint Luke's" -- What a charming name for a parish.  Also, I
note that head musician Ken Kwan is only the fifth organist they've had at
Ch & L since 1889.  He's also been in several very, very prestigious
positions.

They've got a Jungian therapist on staff, and they are proud that their
sexton has been there for 25 years, and also coaches a local basketball
team.  I get good vibes.

They refer to selves as Episcopal and also as Anglican.  They say they like
respectful conversation with all points of view.  No mention of gays, but
one cannot have everything.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford