[Magdalen] Little Things

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 11:57:33 UTC 2016

I've always been a weeper.  First remembered time was when Dumbo's
mother was rocking him through the bars of her cage. Having seen me cry
through it before, my children gave me 'Charlotte's Web' for Christmas
one year so they could watch me cry.  My mother said I was
tender-hearted.  Good for Marcy!

Marion, a pilgrim