[Magdalen] Teaching Trump Bible stories

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:05:41 UTC 2016

hmmmm.... thinking about the last Republican president's *contribution* to
the national education policies, just think of the possibilities of what a
Trump presidency would do for education....

Lynn, pondering how so many kids have been left behind in TX since GWB was
governor.... 18 years worth of rubbish.  Still wondering how the teachers
graduating from college today are modeling their educational skills, all
many of them knew was what's been floating around since the late '90s....

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr