[Magdalen] pondering politics

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 18:29:24 UTC 2016

... interesting primary voting factoid I was unaware of until this season...
Each party has different rules for the primary voting/elections - for
ratios, for breakdown of who gets who... so what I had perceived as two
candidates 'playing by the same rule book' each time there was a primary -
no way.  The Republican Party has tweaked their 'rules' every time they have
a snag (like pesky Paulson, running so many times) over the year.  Who knew.

Who here was aware that each party's primaries had different parameters?
Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck
by Richard Rohr