[Magdalen] Teaching Trump Bible stories

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:32:41 UTC 2016

Ah, reminds me of the first time I encountered a 'fresh' cow pie.... it was
in the barn of my great uncle who lived in rural PA on the original family
homestead where my granddad grew up. I was 8. He took me in to show me that
he was going to milk the one cow... straw all over the floor. I moved out of
his way and stepped into a freshly covered with straw .....

He thought it was the funniest thing he'd seen in a long time. I was
mortified! : )

Lynn

website: www.ichthysdesigns.com

attributed to Erma Bombeck