[Magdalen] pondering politics

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 20:09:35 UTC 2016

My representative is Bob Goodlatte, known in our house as "Badlatté". He's
as red as they come and gets the 4th largest amount of $$ from the NRA in
the US Congress. Think it would do much good to call him? The best thing I
can say about him is that he is NOT Eric Cantor (who was my congresscritter
when I lived in Richmond) or Cantor's dreadful replacement, Dave Brat.