[Magdalen] Unbe-teeth-able.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 24 03:40:17 UTC 2016

At my age, in my current state of health, and with my eminent oral hygiene imperfection, ... to hear from my dentist today, AGAIN, that my mouth is in great shape, ... makes me think that when I enter that particular dental office, I'm entering an Alternate Universe.  Sheesh.

Grant you, I've got "good mouth chemistry", as per dentists of olde, year after year.  But my current dentist (the inheritor of my "lifelong" dentist's practice, so I've been in that office for 47 years) says my current course of Colchicine (anti-inflammatory gout med) could easily have had something to do with it.

Amazing.