[Magdalen] Brexit Leave-ers win.

Michael Bishop rev at michaelbishop.name
Fri Jun 24 08:07:49 UTC 2016

As a result of the referendum decision it seems that UK will have a new
Prime Minister by October - as he intends to resign by then to allow a
successor to carry out the process of our exit from the EU. It remains
to be seen who the successor will be. I suspect the most likely one will
be Boris Johnson (who interestingly is of Turkish extraction!)

God bless

Michael Bishop
rev at michaelbishop.name

Rector of Boylestone, Church Broughton, Dalbury, Longford, Long Lane, Sutton-on-the-Hill & Trusley

Diocese of Derby, England