[Magdalen] Brexit Leave-ers win.

Kristin Rollins kristin at verumsolum.com
Fri Jun 24 14:25:59 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jun 24, 2016, at 06:16 AM, Jon Egger wrote:
> I've casually followed this story.  I have no vote or stake in it and
> can't
> see why Americans are so 'knicker-twisted' over how another country votes
> about something.  YM, as they say, MV.

Personally, I worry that there are too many echoes between the Leave
campaign and the politics of fear, division, and hate that we see in
this country. I don't care too much whether UK is or isn't part of EU,
but I do care about political campaigns that promote fear over facts.

Kristin

--
  Kristin Rollins
  kristin at verumsolum.com