[Magdalen] Brexit Leave-ers win.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Fri Jun 24 19:01:32 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/24/2016 2:31:57 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
houstonklr at gmail.com writes:

TX  leaving will never happen. Despite how it looks and what they say
they're /  we're too dependent on the Fed Gov amazingly enough mostly with hands
held out  for what true Texans call "our tax money".
Sigh... Hoping to move out of  here someday (before I  die)>>>>>>>>>>

True.  It seems half the military bases in CONUS are in Texas.  I  guess
they have merged them into a single unit for most purposes, but  there
are three bases in San Antonio, alone:  Lackland AFB, Randolph  AFB,
and my "Alma Mater," Fort Sam Houston.

David Strang - expecting that there are incredible changes in San  Antonio.
It was a sort of sleepy military town in the 1960's.  I had a  good time,
though, in spite of Camp Bullis.