[Magdalen] R.I.P. Ralph Stanley

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 21:38:43 UTC 2016

Love the movie and the soundtrack, both of which I have. And there was also "Down From the Mountain," which was a concert version of the songs and performers from the movie plus some more songs.
The movie itself is a very loose retelling (VERY LOOSE) of Homer's "Odyssey," which a lot of folks didn't realize at the time.