[Magdalen] EU referendum: Latest results - BBC News

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:24:20 UTC 2016

Which comes as little surprise to one who lived in the UK for some time and
listened to them talking!!

Perhaps we may conclude that the Scots are a tad smarter or at least less
gullible?

You have  to imagine the accent, like Billy Connolly's Terrorist At Glasgow
Airport sketch, or Bundy the Budgie....or this young fellow who is stuck on
a roof:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TG4hflV0fY4

Oh my word, I need to be done with this. Can't remmber when I last laughed
so much!

Sally D

On Saturday, 25 June 2016, Cantor03--- via Magdalen <
magdalen at herberthouse.org