[Magdalen] Brexit 2nd vote?

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 00:20:35 UTC 2016

If I had voted Leave and genuinely wished to do so, I would be mighty
pissed off if people began to fiddle things so that my victory was taken
from me.  When is a vote not worth the paper it's written on?  Doesn't
sound right to me.  Cameron started it and shouldn't have, but people
voted and it is disingenuous to say, Oh well, we didn't mean THAT, if
the people don't like the process they have set in motion.

Marion, a pilgrim