[Magdalen] Hot in church tomorrow?

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Jun 26 19:21:40 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/26/2016 2:51:52 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,  grace
can at gmail.com writes:

Interesting...I'd always heard this *very same story* told about  Princess
Margaret, who lost her half slip in a procession up the aisle in one  of the
cathedrals. Same thing: she simply stepped out of it and kept on  walking,
leaving it to someone else to kick it put of the  way.>>>>>>>>>

However, this was witnessed by a monk/priest of that Trappist  monastery,
and I don't know of any reason why he would fabricated the story.

He left the Order to become a secular priest after 18 years in the  Order.

David Strang.