[Magdalen] Hot in church tomorrow?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 21:41:55 UTC 2016

Princess Margaret, sadly, has been dead for some time. She died in 2002.
Poor thing really did not have a very happy life. My mother always said
they should have just let her marry Peter Townsend, since there was really
no chance of her ever ascending the throne. The whole "he's divorced" thing
was just cr at p as far as my mom was concerned, and I tend to agree.