[Magdalen] Conumdrum

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Sun Jun 26 23:40:21 UTC 2016

On Sun, Jun 26, 2016 at 6:11 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> sometimes emails are monitored of hours...

Cannot find one. The so-called patient portals are very inconsistent around
here. i did call the office hoping to reach an answering service. No such
luck. left a message on their machine but will be on my way over there 2
hours before they get it. Also discovered I had forgotten to discontinue
fish oil and let them know that too.