[Magdalen] Princess Margaret, was Re: Hot in church tomorrow?

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Mon Jun 27 03:37:37 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

Yes,  I'm a  royal fan and read the article with great interest

Since I have a stream of conscious mind, it brought to my mind the question of a Finnish Royal Family  I know Finland has been a republic, officially since the 20th century. I read about a Kingdom of Finland--Is this a shortlived historical accident at least true as an official claim, or is this the speculation of a well endowed, but baseless speculation?

Joe  (We don't invent such memorable characters as the Grand Duke Palaeologue Despot of Epirus who gave up his royal palace on the remote rocks of the Aegean to aid resettlement of immigrants completely out of the blue but redounding with fecund imagination (g)) Joe