[Magdalen] Small prayer pats.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Mon Jun 27 21:39:25 UTC 2016

Anna and I leave Thursday morning for our Mom Trip, and these three weekdays prior are (for me) a stress-filled mental whirlwind.  Mainly, in the past when I'd leave for a few days Anna was around to help Everett carry on.  That won't be the case this time.  So, I'm gonna make him start planning his meals tonight for Thurs thru lunch Sunday.  Small potatoes, I know, but with a virtually non-existent support structure and no family and limited friends to fill in gaps, we gotta think along these lines.

Thanks.