[Magdalen] Small prayer pats.

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 00:06:32 UTC 2016

 Warm thoughts for a pleasant few days for all of you, from a rather
cold Queensland where it's morning teatime and the temperature is
still only 51DegF -yesterday it only got to 59 which with the blustery
wind is still too cold for comfort! ( Ok, ok, I know, don't laugh,
it's just that we are unaccustomed to cold.)
When my kids were still home as teenagers, I used to leave them
freezer meals if I had to go away overnight or so. I remember my
sister-in-law complaining before she went on an overseas trip that she
had to leave a month's supply of freezer meals for her farmer hubby
who had never learned to cook!

Regards
Lesley de Voil