[Magdalen] Update

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Tue Jun 28 01:28:04 UTC 2016

In a message dated 6/27/2016 7:20:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
pdan.brittain at gmail.com writes:

I asked  but they didn't seem to know why it happened. Merely stated they
would pass  on the comment of multiple calls to their  office.>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My spouse, Wilfred, has 100% service-connected VA disability, and  therefore
gets all his medical/dental care through the VA.

He is getting increasingly frustrated to make appointments in  specialty
areas not covered directly by VA providers.  There is a new  national
clearing house for off-VA consultations and treatments, and it is  currently
a nightmare.  It has apparently been set up to answer some  criticisms
about appointments for veterans, but it seems to be causing more  troubles
than it has solved.

David S.