[Magdalen] As if I need more "stress" (is positive).

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 16:03:32 UTC 2016

...feeling your pain
Lynn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jun 28, 2016, at 11:01 AM, M J _Mike_ Logsdon <mjl at ix.netcom.com> wrote:

I got a new phone from Consumer Cellular.  My needs are always minimal ("a phone", that's all), so since I joined a couple years ago I've been using what at that time was their bottom of the barrel model.  Well, they're upgrading their system, and it seems my "2G phone" will soon no longer work, and would I like to upgrade to at least the current bottom of the barrel for free (or something higher, if I please)?  Sure, said I, not wanting to risk radio silence at any time.  Free replacement, it is!  It is a lot better, but there's still the headache of getting used to the damned thing.  Oh well.  Rather timely, in a way, since Anna's radio silent until we're back and she buys a new phone to replace the one she dropped in the ocean this past Saturday.