[Magdalen] Back Home

James Handsfield jhandsfield at att.net
Thu Jun 30 02:53:12 UTC 2016

I arrived home mid afternoon - what a wonderful trip and time with Craig, Lara, Evan, Nate, Matthew, and Hunter.  I hope we can make it at least an annual event.

The house in South Haven was excellent, sitting atop a bluff overlooking the shore of Lake Michigan.

We watched Evan and his team (Illinois Football Club) play two soccer games at a tournament, the last for the cup win which they lost 3-2.  Evan had a total of 7 direct assists (pass to forward who scored).

Matthew, Nate, and Evan seemed to get along well, including Matthew taking time to teach Nate about jazz music using playlists on his computer.  I guess Matthew still likes playing the DJ.

Thank you all for your continued prayers.

Education is its own reward, both for the individual and for society.

Jim Handsfield
jhandsfield at att.net