[Magdalen] Eve of trip; travel prayers; thanks for prayers.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jun 30 03:21:52 UTC 2016

>>>Travel Blessings, Mike. I'm increasingly averse to long drives myself.<<<

If my legs and feet feel up to it, I'll do the first leg of the journey, then let Anna take over, but I'm afraid that once we reach the "uppermost" rest stop on the Donner Pass, I'll take over again, because it'll be significant for me to make that, potentially final, approach to Spanish Springs with my own hands and feet.  It's been such a time, Mom living there.