[Magdalen] Dubious local tradition

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 14:19:11 UTC 2016

Imagine if the national press covered this the way it coverd Orlando or
Istanbul. Martha Raddatz (how annying is she?) with the stressed-out voice
and tragic moue, speculating about terrorism.

Oh, and when will we stop using the benign "shooter" and begin to use the
more specific "killer?"
-M, who knows terrorism begins at home and in our neighborhoods