[Magdalen] Louise Laughton is forwarding an email to you

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 18:13:24 UTC 2016

Yes.  I've been following your bishop search process.  Three women and a
man, right?

We are fortunate Bishop Skip is available when we need another bishop
provisional.  I believe he has some skills and gifts that we need at this
juncture.  We are still a baby diocese...3.5 years from the schism.  And,
the property case looms.

Thanks for making contact.  Hope you are well.
Ginga