[Magdalen] home made multi grain bread?

P. Dan Brittain pdan.brittain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 5 02:32:20 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 12:40 PM, Lynn Ronkainen <houstonklr at gmail.com>
wrote:

> does anyone have a recipe they've 'tested' and make for a '7 grain' type
> whole wheat bread?  I do not want to use a cereal mix for the grains but
> use my own selection.  And if we have experienced whole wheat bread bakers,
> how critical is rye flour for flavor/texture as I see most breads have
> whole wheat, white and rye flour combinations in them.

I found (in my archives) a recipe from Molly W. for Red River bread. I sent
it on to Lynn.

--
P. Dan Brittain
Harrison, Arkansas

http//:pdanbrittain.com
 <http://pdanbrittain.com>* <http://pdanbrittain.com/>*
Transcriptions, Arrangements and Original Compositions
Wind Band, Brass Band, Choir, and Ensembles
Commissions accepted